The Disability Resource Center utilizes knowledge and expertise in the fields of disability and higher education to create an inclusive environment by:
- Acting as a resource for students with physical, learning, sensory or psychological disabilities;
- Facilitating and provide support for reasonable accommodations for students in order to afford equal access to academic courses, programs, and activities;
- Providing services to address the impact of disabilities on student performance and success in and out of the classroom;
- Empowering students to articulate their strengths and advocate for their accommodations; and
- Creating opportunities to educate the campus community on disability laws, trends, universal design, programs, and services.
Whether visiting our webpages as a prospective student, a current student, a family member, or a faculty member supporting a student with a disability, the Disability Resource Center hopes that the information contained on our webpages provides insight about our dedication to provide the best services and support possible.
Please contact our office at 352-392-8565, fax us at 352-392-8570, contact us via e-mail at accessUF@ufsa.ufl.edu, or stop by our office at 0001 Building 0020 (Reid Hall) if you have any questions or concerns.