If your disability impacts your ability to complete either your General Education Math or Foreign Language Requirement, course substitutions may be available.

Please Note: core courses may not be substituted.

Please see the Foreign Language Petition Process or Math Substitution for GE Requirement Petition Process for more information. Once a petition is submitted online, you should call the DRC to schedule an appointment.