The UF Disability Resource Center is excited to announce that we have officially chartered a chapter of Delta Alpha Pi at UF!
Delta Alpha Pi is an academic honor society founded to recognize high-achieving students with disabilities who are attending colleges and universities as undergraduate or graduate students.
Membership is open to both undergraduate and graduate students at UF who meet the following criteria:
All students must:
- Present with a documented disability and work with one of the faculty or staff members in the Office of Disability Services, or self-identify as an individual with a disability;
- Demonstrate an interest in disability issues.
Undergraduate students must have:
- Completed a minimum of 24 credits;
- Earned an overall Quality Point Average of 3.10 on a 4.00 scale.
Graduate students must have:
- Completed a minimum of 18 credits;
- Earned an overall Quality Point Average of 3.30 on a 4.00 scale.