The UF Disability Resource Center is excited to announce that we have officially chartered a chapter of Delta Alpha Pi at UF!
Delta Alpha Pi is an academic honor society founded to recognize high-achieving students with disabilities who are attending colleges and universities as undergraduate or graduate students.
We are currently recruiting students interested in leadership positions within the honor society (President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Historian) to serve during the 2018-2019 school year.
Membership is open to both undergraduate and graduate students at UF who meet the following criteria:
All students must:
- Present with a documented disability and work with one of the faculty or staff members in the Office of Disability Services, or self-identify as an individual with a disability;
- Demonstrate an interest in disability issues.
Undergraduate students must have:
- Completed a minimum of 24 credits;
- Earned an overall Quality Point Average of 3.10 on a 4.00 scale.
Graduate students must have:
- Completed a minimum of 18 credits;
- Earned an overall Quality Point Average of 3.30 on a 4.00 scale.
Are you interested in a leadership position?
If you are interested in one of the five leadership positions at UF, meet the above criteria, and if will attend UF through spring 2019, please submit your information in the form below. We will contact you with planning meeting dates.CLICK HERE